Saturday, February 28, 2015

What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?



Tell us the name of your favorite Dr. Seuss book.  Don't forget to tell us why.

Example:
Daisy-Head Mayzie is my favorite because I like all the things people do to help solve the problem and all the adventures she has.

20 comments:

  1. I have 2 favorites - The Foot Book because it was a book my children wanted to read over and over again at bedtime. It was also the first book they"read"! My other favorite is "Oh the Places You'll Go" It is my tradition to read this to my students on the last day of school as one last reminder to them that they can be and do anything they put their mind to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Places You'll Go - I love this book! I still read it when I need to remind myself that I can do anything I put my mind too. I also give it as a gift to my graduating seniors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Hop on Pop because it was the first book my little sister could read. It reminds me of her being younger, and she would read it everyday. It was so adorable! It was one of the first books my own children could read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Horton. I am obsessed with the quote "A person's a person, no matter how small" because it reminds me to treat each of my students with respect because they are all human beings, not just receptacles for math.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of the Cat in the Hat books as well as Oh the Places You'll Go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham because I really love green eggs and ham and it rhymes. oh yeah rock on

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite book is Wacky Wednesday because I love looking at the funny things that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite book is The First of Octember because you could get everything you want if you wait till the first of Octember.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like green eggs and ham because it was the very first book I ever read, even if it was just from memory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite book is oh the places you'll go because the places he went were cool and funny

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish because I like reading about fish and this book is funny. I also like the book because it rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham. Because I like green eggs and ham, because we had them in kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is Go Dogs Go because it is funny and makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite book is Hop on Pop for 2 reasons. One it was the first book I read. Second the first long word I knew how to spell was Constantinople.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham because I could always read the book really fast. I like how it rhymes and gets longer and longer on each page.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the book Daisy head Mayzie because when Mayzie found she had a flower on her head everyone helped out to get it off her head.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite book is Cat in the Hat because it is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite book is One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, because it was my favorite book when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite book is Horton Hears a Who because the story was interesting and funny. It is funny because Horton thinks that there are people living on a flower, and nobody believes him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do I have to chose (only) one???!

    Off subject here a little, but I know a parent who bought copies of Oh the Places You'll Go and every year had their child's teachers sign it with a little note. It's a secret from her children, but when they graduate from high school it will be a gift to them. :)

    ReplyDelete